Monday 28 April 2014

Fuel your day with a gluten free 9bar!

Okay, I always try to have a sensible breakfast with the kids but it doesn't always work out that way, sometime you just need to eat on the run! Living with Coeliac disease means that you have to be totally organised - it's not always easy to grab a gluten free snack on the go - which is why I am a convert to these new breakfast bars from 9bar...
 

I was lucky enough to be sent a selection to try out and I have to say, they now come top of my list for delicious tasting healthy snacks! There are four yummy flavours;
 
Almond & Raspberry
Cashew & Cocoa
Apricot & Strawberry
Peanut & Raisin (simply divine!)
 
One thing which really surprised me (apart from how nice they taste!) was how they really filled me up for hours after eating one - perfect for a busy day in the office when lunch can be a distant memory. The bars are packed with seeds, gluten free oats, puffed brown rice and soya crispies and are bursting with flavour. At under 235 calories per bar, you can afford to indulge and I for one will always keep a selection of them in the cupboards!
 
The new 9bar Breakfast range will be in independent health food stores nationwide from May and online at www.9bar.com RRP 90p per bar. Visit www.9bar.com for more information.
 
Thank you for looking and enjoy!
 
Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment